AP will be reopening our doors to our clients
Monday, June 1st
Please see the below details on how we are ensuring a safe and efficient training space for our athletes:
HOW ARE OUR STAFF & COACHES PREPARED?
- All AP employees will be required to wear mask during training and interactions with clients
- AP employees have been through training on the Safe – To – Train process
How will the sanitation of the facility be managed?
- Everyone entering the facility will be required to disinfect their hands
- During and after each class equipment will be sprayed with CDC approved chemicals
- Spray bottles with disinfectant will be readily available at strategic areas throughout the facility
- Signage on social distancing and hygiene best practices will be placed throughout the facility.
How will AP implement social DISTANCING?
AP has significantly reduced our class ratios to comply with state recommendations. Our new model will have a max of 4 clients to trainer. Each athlete will have their own equipment and space.
What is asked of our clients?
- Zoned drop – off and pick up locations are identified at the front of the gym
- A PRE-SCREEN IS MANDATORY FOR ALL clients entering the facility.
- Arrive 15 mins early to clear check-in survey and forehead temperature scan.
- Bring a water bottle that is not to be shared by others (the water fountain will not be in use)
Can parents and clients sit in the lobby area?
Unfortunately, with the limitations on how many people can be in the facility, parents and clients will not be allowed to sit in the lobby or socialize in the facility.
How to get in touch
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us: